• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My character - Premia.

Agree with Avarian, Premia is a cool world but if you can't get pacc before it ends it sux.

you use NG? sux... BlackD is better, and I'm looking those screenst... hmmm you have over 400spears on character that is lvl 18 hmm

First I took from lvl 21-26 then 26-31 and yesterday from 31-35 and I will probably get level 40 today.

*EDITED* I have uploaded more screenshots of me hunting :p

Last edited:
@ up: Yes I have to agree with you but this is is a new started character made for about a week ago.

*EDITED* You can see on my computer clock that I levled from level 38-42 under the same night. But I levled from 35-42 total this day.

Last edited:
O wdf massive powerlevelling =.=

And who the hell gave a new char a Arbalest? wdf?

Makes me feel like going back to my pally on keltera lol. No premmy tho.

Sorc will not sux so much in the winter update

Question is, after update will they be stronger than paladins / knights?

I think CIP is biased against mages, since they used to have such imbalanced power.

Just got level 60, died yesterday because of masskick at lvl 55 and I had like 10k to 56.

Man your good if your not using the cavebot :p
I get 1-8 in 2 days lol :D No rpem though

Back