• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My client

Looks good perhaps you could make a tutorial on how to do it :)

just search for it, I didn't understand it at first. but all you got to do make it fit into the client is to make a new folder and put tibia.dat, tibia.spr, and the client ofc. then you open the tibia.pic in PicEditor and export Img's to youre desktop. from there you right click and open in-> paint

in PicEditor use <-> to select the picture you want to export. after youre done editing it import it to the PicEditor and compile the new Pic file to youre new folder! :D

Personaly i would start by changing your OS :p

on a side note, aint bad for the client, even though you could get a better result with YATC ;)

The Updated One looks awesome without the eq place and the hp/mp bars looks to old there, everything else is AWESOME! :D......

I am so tired for looking for working pic editors, could you possible send me that one your using?
I think its nice but yeah, the games should stay the way they are.

Back