• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My CodeBlocks compile but i nothing happens when i execute otclient.exe

Portujua

Reaction score
As the title says, i've reached to the CodeBlocks succesfully, now without doing anything i compile what i get inside codeblocks and first i was getting a file of 57 mb.. i read here, set Build type to "Release" and now i'm getting a 7.4 mb one.. But, when i open it nothings appears, plus i don't see that client folders are created..

proof.jpg

This is what i get after compiling in CodeBlocks with 0 errors..
Process terminated with status 0 (1 minutes, 9 seconds)
0 errors, 0 warnings (1 minutes, 9 seconds)

What am i doing wrong? :(

PS: Ignore the "otclieent.exe"

Still nothing... :S it only generates the 'otclient.exe' is that ok?.. i mean, there should be an otclient_dx9.exe too, right? idk :S

What compiler should i use in CodeBlocks? I have "GNU GCC Compiler", is that okay?

Last edited:
from what I know, compiling DX9 is differently from conventional. if you want a exe Dx9, will have to take another form of compilation, I think here in these OtLand has a tutorial.

Back
Top Bottom