• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My collection of movies.

Monty251

Reaction score
Hello, this thread will basically be a collection of the cams i produce. Hopefully i'll get one up every week or maybe 2 per week depending on how busy i am.

Thought it was a cool idea so if anyone else wants me to post theirs, i will. Or if anyone wants to go to Inqui or PoI with me and i'll record, gimme a shout.

Update.
I now have a website up, you can find it here: http://bigballs.50g.com/index.html
Source

Big balls.:ninja:

MOVIES:
PKing:
280 EK Down
402 RP Down
214 Druid & 105 Druid Down
388 EK Down
302 Down
305 EK Down
306 Paladin Down - Never AFK in POI
210 EK Failed
300 EK Down
322 ED Down
315 EK & 331 RP Down
281 ED Down
328 RP & 313 EK Down

Quests:
Anni
Demon Helmet Quest solo
Pits Of Inferno - Part 1
Pits Of Inferno - Part 2
Pits Of Inferno - Part 3
Pits Of Inferno - Part 4
Pits Of Inferno - Reward Room

Hunts:
Lost Souls, demons, Dark Torturers - POI
Hellhounds, Hellfire Fighters, Demons - POI

Last edited:
Cool ... Anyway, how much did you pay for Holy Crusader? I want to get one in near future. :)

Some nice vids. I really liked the 305 ek down. It was really cool.

just delete this thread, just you and your friends do care about your 'amazing' cams

just delete this thread, just you and your friends do care about your 'amazing' cams

Actually there are few of us who actually care for him and his cams yes ... But unfortunately there's no one who'd care about you.

Now off you go and spamm somewhere else.

Cheers!

Actually there are few of us who actually care for him and his cams yes ... But unfortunately there's no one who'd care about you.

Now off you go and spamm somewhere else.

Cheers!

ye I bet no1 cares about my cams, that's why just 1 cam of mine got 10x more downloads than all of him together :(

Back