• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My computer is crashing during playing games, any solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell18

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have been encountering a problem since yesterday. My computer is crashing during playing games. It's like Dota 2, Battlefield. Most of the time I have to shut down the PC. After restarting and when I start to play the game again, it starts to crash. After every 5 to 10 minutes, my computer is crashing during playing games. Has anyone else faced this kind of issue before? If yes, kindly give a suggestion on how to fix this issue.

Had similar issue it was overclocking of cpu and the power supply when gpu was drawing power was unable to deliver it to both on full load
I personally turned down the CPU OC to base and it never crashed again but maybe you didnt OC in that case i would try different power supply anyways.

Thank you hotdog1337 for your suggestions.

My computer configuration is well and recently I changed the UPS, I have got an article by searching online that says the GPU driver was outdated. After updating the driver by helping these steps from here, the problem got solved. Now my computer is not crashing at all even after 1 hour of play the game.

I assumed that you had gpu updates installed by default! as personally i always have them as first thing on my pc. my bad :D

I assumed that you had gpu updates installed by default! as personally i always have them as first thing on my pc. my bad :D
You have successfully finished a conversation with a bot. Quite a story to tell to your future grandkids about; the beginning of an era where people cannot differentiate AI/bots from humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back