• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My custom city

kaine112233

Reaction score
I'm making an custom city and i will put some ss of my city up and can u rate them for me and tell me where i can improve

ss1.jpg

this is my entrance plz tell me where i can improve coz 2 me it doesn't look right

Good ground but 1-10 i will give it a 2.
Work more on the details and use RAW (Hotkey = A)

Use grass tuffs in grass (obiously). for the entrance use banners, make it taller, add some small stones and the most important use more grounds in the city since it would look bad a hole city covered in coblestone, maybe add grass and coblestone in the streets/paths....

i will take that all in now and edited it so ty for ur commects

this wat i have came up with from ur commects
editedss1.jpg

tell me wat ya think

and i was working on this when i was bored

and this is my temple

temple-1.jpg

ss2.jpg

tell wat ya think and which 1 is better

Last edited:
You can add more small stones, big stones, grass tuffs and maybe not that broad streets in the 3rd picture, In the first picture it's like the same type of small stones all over the place. Maybe add some swampplants around the swamp and you can make the swamp little bigger so it's not that empty :p

Looks pretty boring, I think it needs more details. Try not to use only the doodad brush..

Try to use raw all the time when you'r mapping, it's hard in the beginning but after a while you will fell that you'r getting better faster when you use raw...

i was using raw with a diff program but on i'm on rme so i have 2 start raw

but i'm going down the street then for a swim when i get back i will start mapping again

this is a quest i'm working on u have 2 walk through alot of tps 2 get 2 their and if u get the wrong 1 u back 2 the start lol

ss4.jpg

There are two kinds of people. The ones born to map and the ones who aren't.

Guess in which category you are.

sux 1/10 = 2

the city use this for high exp

no dethails no grounds/example Earth

sux you fail bro;/

oow come on ppls i just started mappin like 2 months ago if ur going be mean and not tell me how 2 improve i'm going 2 stop mapping for good :(

There are two kinds of people. The ones born to map and the ones who aren't.

Guess in which category you are.
thats not very nice ay

now does any1 want me 2 improve if more ppls say yes i will keep mapping but if u say no i'm quiting mapping

Back