• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My DoS tools XDDD

not funny 0j0j its sad! its not because i paid for the DoS tool just because she says your a drug addict i don't need a drug addict in my house -.- i was like GET THE FUCK OFF MY RIBBS BITCH and she says your going down! :S Im locking myself in when im sleeping lol

ye i know dude but i never tested drugs or any other shit b4 tough i tested once hasch but it was like crap >.<

not funny 0j0j its sad! its not because i paid for the DoS tool just because she says your a drug addict i don't need a drug addict in my house -.- i was like GET THE FUCK OFF MY RIBBS BITCH and she says your going down! :S Im locking myself in when im sleeping lol

XDXD FunnyXDXDXD!!!

My Ddos program pwns :eek: i can take out google with no computer!

94_2_sax1_600.jpg

dos tools can only be so good...syn attacks r the best kind of dos attack...but harden your tcp/ip stack and all dos attacks r gone. GOOGLE: Hardening tcp/ip stack you will see what i mean.

mi 0pro haxx0r machinz0r...

enjoy..
9aoil2.jpg

0j0j0j0j0j0j0j0j0j

Back