• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint My download thread deleted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenk

Reaction score
Why was my thread deleted!?

I was only sharing a map...

Just because some guys cried about it you delete my thread??

If you are going to delete the shit we share.. then all download should be deleted too! Including those RL Maps

Bye

Ye. I agree, delete all real maps to make this thread deletion fair!

I don't even care about the map you released which you tracked from my server, it was only the town which is 5mins to track.
You wrote in the thread that I gave you permission. :huh:

Why was my thread deleted!?

I was only sharing a map...

Just because some guys cried about it you delete my thread??

If you are going to delete the shit we share.. then all download should be deleted too! Including those RL Maps

Bye

Agreed.. Remove all homepage design rips... all stolen work that got released.. remove!!!

Ye. I agree, delete all real maps to make this thread deletion fair!

There's a difference between releasing a real map and a custom map. Someone from our community has worked for that map and since we, moderators, are working for the best of our community, we cannot (or personally, me) let a user's work be released by someone else without permission. You wouldn't like it either if I released something that you have spent so much time to create.

I am the one who deleted your thread Kenk. The fact that you lied about having permission to release it was one of the factors that made me delete it.

You say!

Go on track it

Liar..

1 thing is track it.
1 thing is release it.
I can see two different things here.

As you can see the owner don't want it to get released.
You have to respect that, like Talaturen don't want to make the private svn public because it wouldn't be private or unique anymore.

As you said on the first post. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.