• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My dragon cliff and cave! (Photos Fixed!)

triorio

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to OtLand and I want to show you my first mapping.
It is a dragon cave and a cliff. The cliff and the ground is not detailed yet.
I just wanted to show you some ideas, but the cave is detailed.

This is just an idea, the dragon in a little "hole" in the mountain (Like in the movies) It was no details but i thought someone might use this idea and make it detailed!

Here is the cliff from a view from the skies ;)

1162-dragon-cliff.jpg

And I also made a cave, after a tutorial made by Neon.
(I did delete the hatchlings because they look like players in the map editor)

Here is 1 floor down:

1158-1-floor-down-my-dragon-cave.jpg

And here is 2 floors down

1159-2-floors-down-my-dragon-cave.jpg

This is the third floor, the quest is here but you have to go down 1 more floor to get to the chests.

1160-3-floors-down-my-dragon-cave.jpg

And finally, 4 floors down, not so detailed because i didn't have so much time:

1161-4-floors-down-my-dragon-cave.jpg

Please rate it and give me some comments how I can be a better mapper

Yours, Triorio

(If you think I have a weird name, it's because i couldn't have my RL Tibia name, it's too sexy for this forum ;):blink:

Sorry for my bad english:(

Last edited:
well when i started mappin i started worse than this .. if you're using Simone's editor then i know now why are you so poor mapping that up .. but if you're usin remere .. then i advise you to get to watch some tutorials and read about mapping watch some experts <already made maps> and try to take the idea out of it .. and see what's hard about it .. you'll be there one day .. i'm still training mapping but i bet i've improved alot ;) .. keep it up pal .. you'll be there soon ;)

You have to improve alot keep it up but.. Water.. and after fire?.. You should do just a Fire dungeon because they're dragons you know? xD..

That Mountain is <Caugh> .. <Caugh>.. sry.

haha, this was a 10 minute work, and for the water and then fire, i think all know there's water on the "not so deep" caves and there's lava in the middle of the earth.

But i know, it was bad :/

excuse me about my opinion but i really didn't like it at all .. :( i felt wierd when i saw it .. your feeling (the message of the mapper) didn't get to my heart (my eyes).. so i can't really give you a rate for this .. but try to accept criticism and improve your self mate .. you can be there .. believe me .. your mind is strong enough to lead you there ;) just keep it up :thumbup:

Lawl.. sucks bad!

That Mountain is <Caugh> .. <Caugh>.. sry.

This is just an idea, the dragon in a little "hole" in the mountain (Like in the movies) It was no details but i thought someone might use this idea and make it detailed!

It's good if you give critics, but please, tell me what I need to improve, not just: "IT SUCKS MAN!" <_<

It's good if you give critics, but please, tell me what I need to improve, not just: "IT SUCKS MAN!" <_<

Well sorry...

How should we tell you how to improve it when the base is already not really well made, if the base would have been good atleast then you could improve something..

The mountain lacks on a lot of details and it's build on a weird way.

The Island around doesn't have any details at all...

The Underground ways look quite much like eachother and water in a underground dragon cave doesn't really fit well if you ask me.

I suggest you to spend more time on mapping then bother posting unfinished things at forum.

kind regards, Evil Hero

u suck bud, :/ :)

He said that don't say just "You suck". Even if he "sucks", (I don't think so.) Let's help him to improve his mapping!

You must:

• Add detail, such as plants, stones, nice mountains, etc...

2/10 thats what i can give , i think you need to read some TuT´s

hmm if it's your 1st time then i really appreciate you're newbie mapping .. :( .. but if it's not the 1st then i can't comment!

Back