• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My dude's.

Svarta is one and the only one so dnt talk shit when i talk with him is always same drunk dude ALWAYS So stfu qnoob and get da fuk out from here

Svarta is one and the only one so dnt talk shit when i talk with him is always same drunk dude ALWAYS So stfu qnoob and get da fuk out from here

i mostly laughed at your sentence, there are me, and qknight who is playing on Svarta ~ maybe some of qknights friends aswell, most of the icechaw know that.

And i'm not the one who's making a goodbye thread on a fucking ot website so ^^

i mostly laughed at your sentence, there are me, and qknight who is playing on Svarta ~ maybe some of qknights friends aswell, most of the icechaw know that.

And i'm not the one who's making a goodbye thread on a fucking ot website so ^^

So how come every time I msg u on Svarta u still the same ;> Or maybe I talked with other owner :O?

That "Svarta" What i was talking with use to have fun with that dude lol now u telling me is 3 ppl playing on it lol !

Last edited:
lol guys... first of all Qknight is a farmer he got no friends...
Heard him in vt before a real "bondläpp"

second of all
you have told us that u quitted like 5 times. remember on zelizard? my last ob...
remember on mam fanjy? bye no war here
remember on miss valentina? bye LOL and now and some other time...
addicted to this ot.

btw

U FAILED TO KILL ME 2X :[

kthxbye i like u xd

Sebek~ if you quitted why are you then still writing at the forum? and i bet its you playing scren

to make it clear, its telle me and my brother who plays on svarta, not anymore tho. now its only telle

So how come every time I msg u on Svarta u still the same ;> Or maybe I talked with other owner :O?

That "Svarta" What i was talking with use to have fun with that dude lol now u telling me is 3 ppl playing on it lol !

Sure i am the one who is playing most of it, since it really is my char. I'm not really sure who you are ingame so i don't know how many times we have talked >.< read qknights comment for further information.

v

lol guys... first of all Qknight is a farmer he got no friends...
Heard him in vt before a real "bondläpp"

second of all
you have told us that u quitted like 5 times. remember on zelizard? my last ob...
remember on mam fanjy? bye no war here
remember on miss valentina? bye LOL and now and some other time...
addicted to this ot.

btw

U FAILED TO KILL ME 2X :[

kthxbye i like u xd

First of all you should not be talking about how others sound in ventrilo...
second of all qknight never even had spoken in ventrilo due his mic problem.

Back