• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Evolution Map! Feedback very welcome

exique

Natala-ot.com
Reaction score
fff8a4c3bd.jpg

ed1c0e69ba.jpg

0863a5ec41.jpg

6314e1273b.jpg

e8fdcf4ae8.jpg

f4fb3c2073.jpg

Thoughts? :)

For those of you interested in playing the map once we start check out the other thread:
http://otland.net/threads/sweden-evo-ot-com-natala-8-6-pvp-elo-free-points-for-otland-members.223155

Last edited:
I can see you have been mapping some with raw, thats good. The surface looks clean and nice, cant really judge the underground pics cuz its to dark.

I can see you have been mapping some with raw, thats good. The surface looks clean and nice, cant really judge the underground pics cuz its to dark.
Yeah, raw is good ;)
Thought it was supposed to be a bit dark?

Ty for your post btw.

Yeah, raw is good ;)
Thought it was supposed to be a bit dark?

Ty for your post btw.

Sure it can be dark, but underground keep it at 50-60 % light imo.

Would be more happy to see some rpg mapping;)

Got some for you!
7e24a3124f.jpg

faf5d83263.jpg

7d2929651f.jpg

Still not very rpg but, your a recent new mapper, yeah?
I can see some autoborders here though :p
But i think you will become a lot better, looks like u got the basics of raw mapping! Keep on doing the good job ! The more u map the better u get!

It looks fine considering it's an EVO server, no overkill needed. :)

Yeah, that's what I thought! But I still want the "main continent" to be nice :) Tired of all the "5 year old mapping" on evolution servers..

Back