• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Evolution Temple!

rilleman

Reaction score

Tell me what you think :)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 39 · VirusTotal
  • 2d3e4aad75a99582f1e8f3ee2febaf41.jpg
    2d3e4aad75a99582f1e8f3ee2febaf41.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 31 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
I like the look of it a lot. However, I think I can see a couple of problems with it.

To me, the NPC's seem too close to one another, and might conflict with each other when a player talks to one while standing between them.

The other thing I notice is the depots are only 1 tile deep. Seems to me another player could push them out of their depot space, don't know if that's possible though.

Nice mapping, keep it up.

As a pretty long time mapper, I can tell that this guy above me has no idea what he is talking about when he is saying "Nice mapping".

Okej, whats wrong with it?
Everything:
depot box instead of locker, moveable tables, using house door as normal, exits inside houses, too many teleports, too large building, all-in-one, shitty composition, stones placed on tiled floor, should I tell more?

Why did you put one small emerald on each of NPC's table? :p

Last edited:
try to not mix the tiles and dont spam with metal borders and show me the result :)

I'm more into small temples, and tbh this is not good at all :p

Back