• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My feedback

Sniperfox

Reaction score
In the beginning i really liked this forum, but now it's just one big spam board.
Everywhere u look is spam, even the support threads are full of spam.
I just stoped reporting, cuz its a waste of time for me to sit here for 30 min just klicking the report buttons.

I really hope the admins will do something about it, like make it so that u have to be a member for a few days before u can enter the download section.

I fully agree with you. This needs to stop. A membership for a few days would probably do it. But also some posts should be required...

Yesterday i saw 23 reports for spam threads, which took me like 10-20 mins to clear, i when i check the reports area i normally see an average of 10+, which says for itself, that there is alot of spam. i think there should also be more things added to stop this spam.

lol whats so good about moderator? all you do is remove posts,delete posts,move posts.. waste of time somewhat.. why dont you just end it with bans/ip bans

well.when i was a mod there was non reported posts.i deleted all.but i got kicked because a damn noob said that im abusing my mod position.so there you go let cato do the job HAHA!

The spammers didn't come just because you got demoted ZoOorO -.- More members means more % having spammers in this forum and that is what has happened. This forum's popularity has grown in other words... But still, yes we do need to find a solution for this and I am about to find one.

Signed, P.

Snel pUppie said:
The spammers didn't come just because you got demoted ZoOorO -.- More members means more % having spammers in this forum and that is what has happened. This forum's popularity has grown in other words... But still, yes we do need to find a solution for this and I am about to find one.

Signed, P.
you cant even understand things.all i meant was that i was online allot and deleted allot of damn spam posts.i hope you understand now.

Well you said that there were no reported posts :p Anyways I know what you mean now.

Snel pUppie said:
Well you said that there were no reported posts :p Anyways I know what you mean now.
cuz i deleted them before someone reported them :Dits what i meant :p

I'm deleting approx 50 posts / day, by spammers, and I'm not letting them go with just a simple banishment, I'm IP-banning them aswell (yeah, I know they can change IP/use proxy, but spammers are not so smart..).

I might change the requirement to view download forum to five posts and three days of membership later.

Yes, you should. Im quite sick of deleting posts like "adsnufbsdagnsd sori need post"...

Talaturen said:
I'm deleting approx 50 posts / day, by spammers, and I'm not letting them go with just a simple banishment, I'm IP-banning them aswell (yeah, I know they can change IP/use proxy, but spammers are not so smart..).

I might change the requirement to view download forum to five posts and three days of membership later.
thanks for this great news! :)

Talaturen said:

3 days of membership sounds good, i think that would work out perfect.