• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My final application ahaha lastoen i swear

Jaja, bryson, bryson, that's a prove of your mental retardation, you are telling me that i am Br, but you saw in a post that i was from Venezuela.

So we can conclude 2 things:
-You a weird obsession with Br's and you are jealous becouse Ronaldinho can put 2 soccer Balls in Your Mouth and make you Shut up.

-You have a Profound Mental Retardation.

AND WHY WE KNOW THAT BRYSON?
By your signs:
-Difficulty learning social rules
-Difficulty with problem solving skills.
-Delays in the development of adaptive behaviors such as self-help or self-care skills.

Excuse me everyone if this is very offensive, i apologize, for saying bad word's and include Mental Retardations Problems. I dont have any problem with them, of course with the exception of brysonlee, the retarded racist.

Hehe man i needed a good laugh, you call me retarded yet you say "thats a prove" in english its "that is proof"
wow dude you just embarrasses yourself so bad, i couldnt understand half of that, you dont capitalize names, your sentences make no sense.

badror you made alot of nice comments, you should be a teacher. oh wait teachers can speak 2 languages fluently. fail much?

bryson is right. this is an english supported ot. if u cant speak english then gtfo. i dont mean like "inglish? or this is proove" i mean english everyone can understand. if you feel your being offended then go to the fucknig br section in otservlist and find an ot that meets ur needs.

Srry i havnt had time to go on forums but thanks Badror and by the Bryson is Puff Softer on the ot xD

Back