• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My first HTML website (Not Tibia)

GodSebbe

Banned User, reason: To Sexy
Reaction score
Hello. This is my first HTML website, i've created other websites before. But with webs.com. Now i created a HTML landing page. Because it's kinda good for selling products and ebooks and so on. Now i want your opinions on the website!

Screenshots:

2mwta1l.png

5ujp94.png

9zwxkx.png

2db0wpe.png

It took some hours + the learning of HTML. Thank you for response.

Last edited:
Nice design. I like it.
Thanks

You should change header,totally does not fit.
Well since i don't know what i'm going to do with the website in the future and i don't even know what product to sell i just made a random header. The "website" doesn't even got a name. So that would be hard to create a good header right now.

Needs navigational options and better positioning
Yeah. but better pos, it's hard with the top: 354px; left: 234px;. and for some reason when i tried the
tag it didn't work. And can you explain "navigational options" one more time?​

Thanks

Well since i don't know what i'm going to do with the website in the future and i don't even know what product to sell i just made a random header. The "website" doesn't even got a name. So that would be hard to create a good header right now.

Yeah. but better pos, it's hard with the top: 354px; left: 234px;. and for some reason when i tried the
tag it didn't work. And can you explain "navigational options" one more time?​

navigation means a menu,
don't just throw it all on one page ;)

and the center tag is ugly haha.
just make a new div and use

position:relative
left: **px

perhaps you want to play around with the css3 option float. it'll do some fun things ;P​

That design looks poor but that doesn't care keep going bro you can be better :)

Back