• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first intro :P

Well, looks nice... but shows nothing. I gave you like cuz for your time wastin' on it. Otherwise i wouldn't approve it. U should add something sense, i mean make shadowcores as a big name not shit things that u wrote over there, like Patrol etc, who give a shit on it ?

Well, looks nice... but shows nothing. I gave you like cuz for your time wastin' on it. Otherwise i wouldn't approve it. U should add something sense, i mean make shadowcores as a big name not shit things that u wrote over there, like Patrol etc, who give a shit on it ?

For your information it's enough to know that he and some of his friends made a guild just for fun to pk and at the moment he just was trying to create his intro for doing a lot of videos while pking with his friends.
Hope explained well.

"Hell Patrol" is name of my guild :)

Hmm, I created this intro to the date: 18/06/13
And he has copied my intro to this date: 20/06/13

Hmm, I created this intro to the date: 18/06/13
And he has copied my intro to this date: 20/06/13

Do you think Zingi, a well-known and talented moviemaker would copy this intro from you? I dont think so, it is probably a free-to-use intro made by someone on YouTube. You seem stupid brah =) you taking the credit from the usual owner rilllyyy fanny guyyyy =)

szaq29.png

Coming soon video full in HD

Do you think Zingi, a well-known and talented moviemaker would copy this intro from you? I dont think so, it is probably a free-to-use intro made by someone on YouTube. You seem stupid brah =) you taking the credit from the usual owner rilllyyy fanny guyyyy =)

Remove the dick from your mouth. Let Zingi have some space bro.

Man stfu you fuckin cunt, you're so annoying these days. get a life

I'm annoying? I'M ANNOYING? Yeah ok.

You guys brag on yourselves more then anyone. You talk shit without thinking, you can't take a fucking troll on a forum.

Like I told Navid; if you can't take trolls, don't use forums.

No one cares who / what / when people edited videos or if they got it from a tutorial. Show some fucking respect and let the guy have fun, fucking ass clown.

I'm annoying? I'M ANNOYING? Yeah ok.

You guys brag on yourselves more then anyone. You talk shit without thinking, you can't take a fucking troll on a forum.

Like I told Navid; if you can't take trolls, don't use forums.

No one cares who / what / when people edited videos or if they got it from a tutorial. Show some fucking respect and let the guy have fun, fucking ass clown.

I handle the trolls for Navid you piece of unwanted garbage. Get that in your fuckin' head and fuck off. Navid does not need to handle trolls because of the pvp knowledge he has so I took that part for him. Navid > OT

Back