• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My First Layout

karol98

OTServ
Reaction score
Hi

test.png

Please Comments!

As your first layout you seem to get a grip of the structure which is good. But my advice to you is to check out other websites, try to make your layout look like them and when you have done this with several layouts you can mix them up and use your imagination to create your very own one.

Check out this layout: YouTube - Design Web Layout With Photoshop

and try to learn some from it.
Do also use google for searching on web-layout tutorials.

It doesn't look good but I respect that it is your first layout, anyway it looks like a webpage from 1999 :p

Good luck!
Here is some tip for the future:
- Try to stay to only some colors, do not have alot of different colors on the site if you are not experienced with it.
- Please use a font which does not attract alot of attention, remember that people are going to think of the design as a whole unit. Not parts which does not fit eachother.
- If you use shadow, you have to use it on all the boxes of same type. Shadow makes your eyes see the design more as a 3D view. If some boxes lack shadow when some got, the eyes will go totaly crazy.

I made you an example so you know what I mean, using your own design but just with my changes:
25qqkk5.jpg

If you have more questions, just ask me!
I love helping new people, webdesigning is fun!! =)

Back