• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My First Map 8.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be such assholes with him, and instead of just spamming this whole thread, at least try telling him in what he could improve, not just saying "sux, 0/10, etc, etc".

@apsivaflines
You map needs a bit more detail, here is a tip which I use to make not good not bad maps, check other peoples map, or even Cipsoft's map, an then based upon their details, ways of putting spawns, etc, create your own map. That's what I did and I had a great server :D

1. Temple --
lithuaniaottemple.png

2.Depot --
lithuaniaotdepot.png

3. Hunting Place Nr1 --
lithuaniaothuntingplace.png

4. Hunting Place Nr2 --

5. Now Some Hunting Spawns, Bog Raiders. --
lithuaniaothuntingspawn.png

6. Cold Spawn --
lithuaniaoticeplanet.png

7. Hero Spawn --

8. And Quest Fire Quest --
lithuaniaotfirequests.png

9. Now INQ ! By me ;) --
lithuaniaotinqshow.png

10. Enter inq --
lithuaniaotinq.png

11. And Ofc Inq Reward --
lithuaniaotinqrewardroo.png

I Wanna Think Us will Like It :) Ofc Its Not Perfect becouse Im Just Map beginner But Wanna Saw What Can Say For me Other Peapols. The Map U Can Download Here Scroll Down.
===================================================
===================================================

I don't think it's looking that good :S

To squary and also not very detailed.. Sorry :S

Make areas smaller and more details, and try to not "random" everything you put on the map

can someone kill him?

your maps need more detail, Personally i suggest you use Remeres map editor over the one you are using, it can save you time and effort with its awesome "automagic" auto bordering feature, also your buildings are WAY to big, you dont need to build so enormous, just my opinion :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back