• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first Map :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good for your first time :) good job!

1st. Learn proper english

2nd. Talk to me as "Epic" or someone equal ( maybe superior ) as you.

3nd. I don't need your crap "randomnoob" "stfus" or just crap "epicafiler".

4th. I've already did more mappings than you, and if you don't like my words, don't cry like a dumb kid, since you are the fucking random.

Good game.

i know my english is not rly good, but i think MY mapping is 100x better then yours! im a fucking random and u are a fucking retard.
assli**er

i know my english is not rly good, but i think MY mapping is 100x better then yours! im a fucking random and u are a fucking retard.
assli**er

I'm asslicking who? Please gtfo. Don't rage. Don't cry. Don't talk to me. You are just a retarded kid. The more i reply telling you this truths, the more u'll rage and spam some more non-sense words. Please just shut up, or you'll just mess up your person.

I'm asslicking who? Please gtfo. Don't rage. Don't cry. Don't talk to me. You are just a retarded kid. The more i reply telling you this truths, the more u'll rage and spam some more non-sense words. Please just shut up, or you'll just mess up your person.

u are the kid here, its my thread not yours so leave it and shut up!

btw...u can read?

hahahaha....im retired to mapping on my noob computer -.-,
so i have deleted this map :]
i'll make a new one see u ;)

u are the kid here, its my thread not yours so leave it and shut up!

btw...u can read?

I don't think so i'm the kid here dumb. Anyways, im just giving my opinion, and you raging like a kid to it. How annoying.

And yes, i can read. If you make a new one, dont make it that crap again, and read the guides that they've provided you.

Rage less please, you annoy me.

I don't think so i'm the kid here dumb. Anyways, im just giving my opinion, and you raging like a kid to it. How annoying.

And yes, i can read. If you make a new one, dont make it that crap again, and read the guides that they've provided you.

Rage less please, you annoy me.

i make my map for me not for u ok? go and show me yours mapping, i think its holy craps. u have only insults in yours brainhead!
read better u the guides befor u post shit here.

BYE!

i make my map for me not for u ok? go and show me yours mapping, i think its holy craps. u have only insults in yours brainhead!
read better u the guides befor u post shit here.

BYE!

Rage less, my mappings are detailed, and spammed without sense like yours. Stop raging and using crap english.

/end of discussion, reply w/e u want. I don't care about trash.

Rage less, my mappings are detailed, and spammed without sense like yours. Stop raging and using crap english.

/end of discussion, reply w/e u want. I don't care about trash.

u cant say (/end of discussion) u are not my father or wahtever.
and yours mappping its only CRAPS!

Yeah just zoom in a little on some pics and remove "show pathing" by pressing "O" in the mapeditor. And try to add some borders on the mountain.

These mountain sides must have borders in my opinion:
(Green = use border, red = optional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back