• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first map

thecycles

Reaction score
I'm not an experienced mapper, and this is my first map!
I hope that ur enjoying it! :rolleyes:

knasj.jpg

and give som advice.. what should I do to make it better?

Last edited:
Please dont post completly not finnished pictures. Finnish it and post it again ;)

Edit; And make it less squary :)

Yours, Krulle

I know its your first, my first work wasnt much better. Try to study other members mapping and take a look how they map, take inspirasion(spelling?) and that stuff :)

Imo I dont think its good but it still worth to do a showoff and look what all people think about it. Myself i think its shit, but who cares? Let him do whatever he want. Tell him what to do better and that stuff instead of flame him for trying, jesus? -.-

Well... I can say alot about how you need to improve but I'ma only point out the obvious... Make it less squarry, use less doodad, use more RAW, finish it (make it so that the entire SS is filled with atleast something so there is no black) and put abit more details! :)

Back