• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my first room in remere editor

whitevo

Feeling good, thats what I do.
Solutions
Reaction score
few annoying things:
Cant rotate stairs (and there is no other option for them)
Cant rotate Wall decorations (and some of them can only be seen in-game)
Cant place creatures. (i could before, but in some reason not anymore) (yes i place spawn area before)

here is the room
2efpc1j.jpg

It looks so much better in-game so i made 2 more pictures xD too rly bring out the gloomy "where the F i am" feeling*
[This is the starting point when players first join server]

2uz9wti.jpg

2gt9f6d.jpg

Actually there should be only 2 skeleton in this room. 1 in each end. In some reason my remere editor doesn't show creatures.. (i guess i spammed 1 too many times when i though creating creature is bugged)

Last edited:
Yea you have to press F. Then it'll show you the monsters/npcs. If this truly is your first map, it's really good. But pretty unplayable because of all the stones blocking a narrow path. Either remove the unmovable stones or make a larger path.

Yea you have to press F. Then it'll show you the monsters/npcs. If this truly is your first map, it's really good. But pretty unplayable because of all the stones blocking a narrow path. Either remove the unmovable stones or make a larger path.
oh its playable, they can get out. No need to remove any more stones nor make it wider.
The point of making in narrow is so the new players are forced to fight the skeletons.
THEY WILL DIE if they don't use theire new spells(spellname on wall sign) or if they step on fire. (when died they start again possibly at copy of this room so skeletons are fresh.)
And i will make as closely balanced i can so if they do fight skeletons they get out of this room with ~20hp (its possible to run out too for players who already know what's ahead)

I think it's playable and really nice, good job.
The only thing I could say I don't like is the spammed earth... borders...

Keep it up!

I think it's playable and really nice, good job.
The only thing I could say I don't like is the spammed earth... borders...

Keep it up!
it looked too weird when i had far less of them. and i dint want to keep the floor pure sand either.
and sand borders made it look way too plastic to place these.

it looked too weird when i had far less of them. and i dint want to keep the floor pure sand either.
and sand borders made it look way too plastic to place these.

I wouldn't enjoy playing with that for example, that's why it's important to think about other's opinions or even put yourself in another's person point of view.
I mean it's my suggestion, not forcing anything, I know sometimes grounds feel empty but try to find something that fits or another type of style that fits your taste.

oh its playable, they can get out. No need to remove any more stones nor make it wider.
The point of making in narrow is so the new players are forced to fight the skeletons.
THEY WILL DIE if they don't use theire new spells(spellname on wall sign) or if they step on fire. (when died they start again possibly at copy of this room so skeletons are fresh.)
And i will make as closely balanced i can so if they do fight skeletons they get out of this room with ~20hp (its possible to run out too for players who already know what's ahead)

It's not about that it's possible to get out, but it would be really fucked to walk there. Besides, it looks weird

..but it would be really fucked to walk there...
that's the point
..Besides, it looks weird..
it is a weird dungeon idd.

I wouldn't enjoy playing with that for example, that's why it's important to think about other's opinions or even put yourself in another's person point of view.
I mean it's my suggestion, not forcing anything, I know sometimes grounds feel empty but try to find something that fits or another type of style that fits your taste.
well then, you wont enjoy the starting area, what lasts ~20-60sec. Hope i can impress you with my next area what is a hunting ground. (currently in progress)

Back