• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my first SPRITE

andres papera

Reaction score
Ah. Soy Andrés. Más conocido como (papera), soy de Colombia, excusa de que no entienden a veces, porque yo uso el traductor jajaja. Porque hoy empieza a ser un (sprites) y este es mi primer resultado. Quiero crítica para ayudar a mejorar. GRACIAS A TODOS.
En este momento se me olvidó También me gustaría saber si usted tiene cualquiera. Todo el esquema tiene que ir o negro como el color que queda?.
Hay dos imágenes a conocer.

NOMBRE DEL MONSTRUO: JALATIN BLANCO
EmZUwh.png

Last edited:
Hi. I am andres. Better known as (papera), I am from Colombia, excuse that they do not understand sometimes, because I use the translator hahaha. Because today it starts to be a (sprites) and this is my first result. I want criticism to help improve. THANKS TO ALL.
At this point I forgot. I would also like to know if you have any. The whole scheme has to go or black as the color that remains ?.
There are two images to know.

NAME OF THE MONSTER: JALATIN WHITE

Well andres actually that's very good, the perspective is perfect, you only need to create more contrast to create shadows , and since it's a white creature, the outline doesn't need to be black, it can be a dark grey ;)

Hahaha these two sprites. One is pikachu And the other nose like a larva. The problem is not that
Pikachu I did it with (Paint.)
And larvae with (PS).
As you can see pikachu I did with RGB color model, the larva I made with color model HSB color model.
For you or for the tibia model. Which of the two models serves to warm.
And tell me snags or tricks for PS if they may not have been able to dominate.

vIDk3C.png

6jeoG6.png

I also want to know if this design perspective is well done. And if it's wrong, let me know, please.
I want to do a project. But first I need the help of you who are the ones who know of spriter.
r3O4EY.png

wow awesome work, im from colombia too!!, this remember me my dofus times hahahaha good luck and keep going

Did that remake to help you.

Try to put more contrast, i mean use darker colours it will increase size.

rework.png

Last edited:
Back