• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first temple!

Techrlz

System Manager & Programmer
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
KTeiJ1y.png

My first temple, ideas and suggestions to improve???

Its not bad if its your first one, but how did u come up with the floor? It doesn't look good in my eye's.. Try use the basic stone floor and mix it up with the routes and the other grounds...

My opinion is that, it looks to empty.. it would take me approx 1 min to make this..
The "opening" is to wide, make 2 sqm x 2 sqm entrance.. With some archways :)

But its not bad for a first temple :)
I dont know if understand anything what i say, im not that good to explain things in english ;p

Hey, everything here is great.
I just dislike few things.
For instance:
I personally dislike that type of wall.
On the north, It's a bit too 'symetrical'.
The floor is nice but in-game it may not look that good.
I actually like the entrance (opening); my kind of temple, but I would make it longer, and make it a depot instead.

Nice work for first temple!

Looks empty. Elapsed time? Less than 1 minute?

To help you out, add some clean but cool details, change the floor, trust me 9 out of 10 will not like the floor, also remove all loose items. Players will just mess them around, and since the temple is a place which all players encounter pretty often just add "frozen" items.

My last edition:

F37A8kn.png

I don't like it, especially the entrance.
The last one was better; too many stairs and barely an entrance now...
And how's that stair in the temple doing there? You will go into the statue when you go up again x)

yeah thats true everything he said ^ it's to small entrance now and the statue is bad there and the floor is not so good

look at my first tempel i uploaded it for like 1 hour ago its not so good to but i think it is a bit better than that but i got some dps in my temple to ;)

that's true like he said ^ the entrance is a bit to small now and the statue is bad there and the floor is not so good look at my first temple it's maybe not so much better but i like it more

Tempel.png Tempel floor up.png

I know its not normal to post pictures in others mapping showoff..

But the concept of a temple need one type of shape in my opinion.. Ill show u what i look as a temple..

temple.png

I know its not normal to post pictures in others mapping showoff..

But the concept of a temple need one type of shape in my opinion.. Ill show u what i look as a temple..

temple.png
If you wanned to show the shape isn't it better to show the ground floor insted of the roof of the temple, i might be wrong but it makes no sense in my head

If you wanned to show the shape isn't it better to show the ground floor insted of the roof of the temple, i might be wrong but it makes no sense in my head

You got a huge point rofl.. I did this in a hurry haha..

Here you go ;p
asda3.png

The floors hurts my eyes, and the north west wall is a diffrent shape, and nothing is centerd, to much "mirror" like.

The floors hurts my eyes, and the north west wall is a diffrent shape, and nothing is centerd, to much "mirror" like.
Yee different shape and to much mirror... Make sense xD

Back