• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My first weapon (fire sword(made green xD))

Your IQ isnt higher than 2

1. Fire is not green
2. There is no flames
3. thats a dagger
4. the lade is to broad
~

10099. make somethign that doesnt take 10 seconds

Yeah yeah we all know that his weapon doesn't look like a fire sword so whoever is gonna post after me, don't say it doesn't look like a fire sword because we know...

@ Asprate: Since when is fire red? ; The flame of the fire sword should be yellow/orange :p

@ Samuro: Your IQ isn't higher than 0.000001, if you wanna find out read the text below.

Fire swords doesn't have to be a sword with a flame, you are just creating a picture of it because the tibian fire sword has a glowing fire... A fire sword could also be a normal sword but with a history behind, for example "This sword protects you against fire" or it could be like a sword that throws fire. Whatever, you get my point... So please don't be so harsh against newcomers and beginners.

Thanks.

it is ok, but a too pixely for my taste once u get shading and others down you will do good

Yeah yeah we all know that his weapon doesn't look like a fire sword so whoever is gonna post after me, don't say it doesn't look like a fire sword because we know...

@ Asprate: Since when is fire red? ; The flame of the fire sword should be yellow/orange :p

@ Samuro: Your IQ isn't higher than 0.000001, if you wanna find out read the text below.

Fire swords doesn't have to be a sword with a flame, you are just creating a picture of it because the tibian fire sword has a glowing fire... A fire sword could also be a normal sword but with a history behind, for example "This sword protects you against fire" or it could be like a sword that throws fire. Whatever, you get my point... So please don't be so harsh against newcomers and beginners.

Thanks.

so you really like that "fire sword" or whatever you call it...

and if my iq isnt higher than 0.000001 im still glad its more than you have.

In my opinion there are so many things wrong.

1.Draw it on a angle more room. Right or left.
2.Choose colors that fire the description. Fire is never green.
3.You will need to read lot of tutorials on how tibia graphics perspective is drawn.
4.why is second flame sword higher then the the first all you have to do is make them same height when doing frames. Only need of frames when you are animating the flames.

In my opinion looks like some gave a prekindergarten a computer to draw with.

Back