• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{My free time}

XouruS

Reaction score
Here is some stuff i make when im boored.

Made this at my photo 30 class.

Older pics

more coming soon.

Last edited:
Maybe if you made some original artwork, not just photoshop brushes and downloaded fonts ..

then I would give you some credit

These look pretty nice :) You should start making website designs. I would even employ you :D

Maybe if you made some original artwork, not just photoshop brushes and downloaded fonts ..

then I would give you some credit

This is orgianl, made from skratch..
dont believe me?
win7 background psd

@Don, give me some tutorials :p

This is orgianl, made from skratch..
dont believe me?
win7 background psd

@Don, give me some tutorials :p

But you use freaking brushes downloaded off websites. I can spot almost 5 brushes that I also have ffs!
It is NOT original don't lie to yourself

What your sayn is, i must make my own brushes? Don't think so.
Everyone downloads brushes, if you want to do it by hand, be my guest. lol
The art comes in the way people use the brushes..

But you use freaking brushes downloaded off websites. I can spot almost 5 brushes that I also have ffs!
It is NOT original don't lie to yourself

and u think leonardo da vinci made his own brushes when he painted mona lisa? i dont think so.

and u think leonardo da vinci made his own brushes when he painted mona lisa? i dont think so.

That is the worst analogy I have ever read. That is a complete opposite idea. Leonardo Da Vinci didn't copy or download fking brushes. You don't even deserve a reply ....

What your sayn is, i must make my own brushes? Don't think so.
Everyone downloads brushes, if you want to do it by hand, be my guest. lol
The art comes in the way people use the brushes..

I am not saying you should make your own brushes, I am saying you shouldn't call work that is not original or made from scratch. Real photoshop skill is not get picture from google images > download brushes > place them on the image and make a background > double click the layer and add emboss, shadows etc. That is not skill. Go on Deviant Art and see what true skill is in photoshop.
If you maybe made some signatures with good layering and combinations (which I see you have made some good ones don't get me wrong) And PLEASE .. stop using default fonts and thinking that adding shadow and glow to them is actually hard.
Some of these pictures are so insanely easy to do, that a 10 year old can figure it out.
I'm not an artist, but I know photoshop, and believe me, all the pictures SCREAM photoshop, it is so obvious you used default crap

Not everyone downloads brushes ... LOL. You haven't seen real photoshop skills if you think they do ....

tired of reading ur posts, i do this for fun not as professional, cs is like my passion now, i just like to go on and try out different things.
everything u posted is true, i have only been using photoshop for few weeks now.
kk, i cant download brushes but your telling me to get fonts?..
make up your mind. If your going to say something negative, dont bother replaying.

im not good at that, u can see size by looking on the one i have and about background is ure choice to fit in my homepage and text: Swevolutions

<3333333333333333333333 Them All :D <333333333333333333333333333

Back