• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My friends cannot login

dealorian

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have recently made a 8.54 server. I downloaded XAMPP made an account on phpmyadmin, read tutorials and i even made a GOD char for myself, I can login on the server, but other people cant.
Know i looked for the answer and i found that you have to open port 7172, so i opened 7172, i used portchecker and they say 7172 is open, so i think every1 can log in? Config.lua has been adjusted so i dont know what the problem is :S!!! I have tried everything i could think of, I searched for other people on forums who had the same problem but i couldn't find an solution. So i hoped you could help me?

What i did so far.
-made phpmyadmin account and combined it to my server.
-Downloaded XAMPP
-Opened the port 7171, and 7172
-Portforwared
-config.lua has been adjusted.

Is your Router bridgeing or Routing?
What Router model?
-Don't use LAN
-Don't use NAT
-Don't use Router firewall
-Open ports 7171, 7172, 80 both tcp and udp, allow all connections from anywhere
-Open ports in your computer Firewall and Router firewall (Router firewall can block connections, My zyxel for example: I opened ports in it and canyouseeme? tells that my ports aren't opened,
So I had to set my router to bridgeing...
-Do you use No-Ip?
-Disable DHCP in your router

And maybe Disable all...Joke. Try those.

Last edited:
thnx, i have an speedtouch 510 v4

I have opened the port 7171 and 7172 with udp and tcp.
I didnt know you have to open the ports in your firwall or router firewall? il try that thnx,

The other problem is that i had an 8.1 server that worked fine! But it was an XML.

Dont use NAT? How? I opend the ports in NAT to?
Firewall is open know, but router firewall? I dont know if i have that il look that up. why DHCP?

Look trust me.
Go to your ruter
Open Ports 7171 7172 80 - With global ip
If is newest - make a save &reboot <-- if is new ruter and if u have it.
Disable windows firewall and u will finish.

DON'T DISABLE FIREWALL'S RUTER

Yep but for exmaple my router doesn't work if I portforward those ports.
I had to set it bridgeing instead of routing (Bridgeing = No NAT, no LAN, Disabled DHCP, no Router Firewall & Status "Bridgeing", try to search in google: YOUR ROUTERMODEL bridgeing or w/e)

Question... do you have an anti-virus program (like norton/F-secure)?
If you have, be sure that it doesn't have their firewall on OR you just open the ports in there :p

I had that problem before :p

why my friends can not enter to my server? i opened the ports 7171 and 7172 and I dont have a website for my server...
I run the server and i can get in with my local ip but my friends can´t enter with the global ip ... why? and i opened the ports in my router and my firewall.. ):

MY router model: AIRLINK 101 pz help u.u

Last edited:
Back