• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Friends can't login in my ot(8.54-8.57)

Zorinhi

Reaction score
Hello,
why my friends can not enter to my server? i opened the ports 7171 and 7172 and I dont have a website for my server...
I run the server and i can get in with my local ip but my friends can´t enter with the global ip ... why? and i opened the ports in my router and my firewall.. ):

MY router model: AIRLINK 101 pz help u.u

and I chek my ports in a internet page and my ports are open

Thanks.

Well, just look for a guide for your router or modem so you can open your ports/ allow connections, its easy. Google it.

I have opened the ports ._.' I check it with internet pages.. and with this program "Simple Port Tester"

Use this to check If your server is properly online:
Blackout Gaming - Projects

- Open ports 7171, 7172
- Disable your firewall
- Allow your distro in the firewall as an allowed program
- Be sure that you put the correct IP-Adress in the config.lua http://www.vermiip.es/ , Or you can use No-Ip, instead of the numbers.

PS: If you know the model of your Modem / Router, enter here: PortForward.com - Port Forwarding Guides Listed by Manufacturer and Model

- If still need help PM me.

i have type same problem but my freinds can login and when i try to login its freezez and i have portforwarded everything can anyone help me??

Sublime can you help me? I enter to that link > Blackout Gaming - Projects < and i put my ip and check the ports 7171 and 7172. The page says "The current IP/DNS is: 201.173.288.7:7172
Server status: ONLINE" I people cant enter x.x T.T and I disabled my firewall .-. sorry for my bad englishx.x

Last edited:
Sublime can you help me? I enter to that link > Blackout Gaming - Projects < and i put my ip and check the ports 7171 and 7172. The page says "The current IP/DNS is: 201.173.248.6:7172
Server status: ONLINE" I people cant enter x.x T.T and I disabled my firewall .-. sorry for my bad englishx.x

First don't be a noob and give your ip.

1- Goto Your ruter configurations- where NAT.
2- Open ports 7171 and 7172 TCP&UDP- if u have page 80 too.
3- disable your windows firewall. Don't disable anithing more.
4- if your ruter is new, look if u have "Management", if u have it look for "Save& Reboot".
5- Close that window whait for 2 min of your configuration.
6- Reboot your Pc.
7- You done IT!

Remember : For login in your server use Global ip.
If you use NO-IP. Remember to put your normal ip u can see it in "whatismiip.com"
For login in your page use "0localhost" don't use your domain name

Hope i helped u!

Back