• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Galery

1. haha i can talk all the shit i want
2. learn english and correct grammar before talking to me
3. im jealous? go to otfans and see my sprites:thumbup:

lol if your spriting is anything like the image in your dp then ouch !! :D

yea and? not 100x cus im better than u and ur lil friend(maybe 40x better :p)

haha I don't specialize in spriting. I also don't specialize in trolling, for one simple reason: I have better things to do :) take the same approach (unless ofc you don't have anything better to do).

Everyone has to start somewhere, no one starts off amazing. Criticize all you want, but make it useful to build skills plax, or its essentially just insulting lol.

haha I don't specialize in spriting. I also don't specialize in trolling, for one simple reason: I have better things to do :) take the same approach (unless ofc you don't have anything better to do).

Everyone has to start somewhere, no one starts off amazing. Criticize all you want, but make it useful to build skills plax, or its essentially just insulting lol.

o rly?

Anyways i make this new mounster hehe i call it Rage Wolf.

Rige Wolf

Last edited:
Srrry but this allready exist
4579.gif

Back