• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Galery

the legs look like a real bad edit of cip dwarven legs
Dwarven_Legs.gif

lol everything is part of the dwarven legs expect that light blue shit and u just edited ur post so ppl think im crazy but the new one still looks like it owned:p

Nha its ok i like it and thank for the comment i accep critics :).
I change some sprites:

Crystal Sword(Thanks to ThaCore for the idea of the handle golden

Golden Armor

Rivern Legs

And now have 1 offer for a project and i decide accept it :).
Lost Kingdom.

Nha its ok i like it and thank for the comment i accep critics :).
I change some sprites:

Crystal Sword(Thanks to ThaCore for the idea of the handle golden

Golden Armor

Rivern Legs

And now have 1 offer for a project and i decide accept it :).
Lost Kingdom
and what im suppost to be? jealous? ur sprites suck ass my 2 yr old bro can sprite better than u. u think u sprite because u change colors/shape a bit of someone elses work? haha dont make me laugh bro
icon6.gif
. anyone can do that is not hard what so ever. when u make ur own sprites then u can say ur spriter. until then stfu

Last edited:
and what im suppost to be? jealous? ur sprites suck ass my 2 yr old bro can sprite better than u. u think u sprite because u change colors/shape a bit of someone elses work? haha dont make me laugh bro
icon6.gif
. anyone can do that is not hard what so ever. when u make ur own sprites then u can say ur spriter. until then stfu

Wtf xD?

icon6.gif

dude shtf! and leave ... show us your sprites before talk sht here ...
he did thouse sprites i was in his pc on team viewer asshole....
its not a bad copy of nothing ... the problem is that your jelouse cuz he made a nice work there

dude shtf! and leave ... show us your sprites before talk sht here ...
he did thouse sprites i was in his pc on team viewer asshole....
its not a bad copy of nothing ... the problem is that your jelouse cuz he made a nice work there

1. haha i can talk all the shit i want
2. learn english and correct grammar before talking to me
3. im jealous? go to otfans and see my sprites:thumbup:

then stay on otfans fag.
and no you can't there are rules ...

there also rules to don't talk sht about others ... just cuz you want to ...

there also rules to don't talk sht about others ... just cuz you want to ...

please direct me to where it says:
talking shit about others is not allowed.
im curious to see where they wrote this in rule using this language

Back