• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My gameJam game {CatSplash}

Nemphis

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Me and my brother did a small private gameJam with each other and we each said one theme.
We had 1 month to make our games with w/e game engine we wanted and we both picked Godot.

It was my first actual playable game I made and there is pretty nice spagetticode and bad structual planning.
Either way, we closed the gamejam after 3 weeks and said we are done. 3 weeks seems like a long time for what i managed to make,
but regular life and inexperience takes plenty of time.

He said 'One Room' and I said '1000 cats'.
We were allowed to use any sprites we had the rights to use from the internet or make our own sprites.

This is what I came up with.

CatSplash
<Wash your kids by jumping up on the platform above you to throw the cats to the sides. If you manage to get the cats in to the water you get points>

Animation.gif
(short gif to show whats happening)

Leave a comment if you want and tell me what you think!

Last edited:
lmao catsplash seems so basic but has a "hack and slash" feel, i know obv the game has nothing to do with hacking or slashing opponents, but that's just my kneejerk reaction. Looks like it would be addictive lmao

Back