• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Harry Potter's gallery.

He is wearing very dark green robes. What you did looks like an alien :D

He is wearing very dark green robes. What you did looks like an alien :D
I have to agree 😄 but I will remake this one completely from 0 again :D
as I mentioned in post I am not happy with the similarity. haha

These are brilliant. Keep up the excellent work! Your second edit of Voldemort looks great.

I'm not sure if it's just the dark theme on the forum, but Voldemort has this weird arch over his head.

Still not dark enough (in the movie his robes were almost black).

These are brilliant. Keep up the excellent work! Your second edit of Voldemort looks great.

I'm not sure if it's just the dark theme on the forum, but Voldemort has this weird arch over his head.
thanks for pointing. fixed now.
Also thank you for the feedback!
Post automatically merged:

Still not dark enough (in the movie his robes were almost black).
I have tried to keep to the reference picture.
I will make him one day again completely from scratch with different reference picture.
But thanks for pointing out :D

hey, seeing as you're a better outfit maker than me, can you please help me make my outfit look in the right perspective?
when looking to the right it feels like it is off

1597275094234.png

This is the character, he walks with his arms and legs a bit spread when standing
1597275184960.png

hey, seeing as you're a better outfit maker than me, can you please help me make my outfit look in the right perspective?
when looking to the right it feels like it is off

View attachment 48476

This is the character, he walks with his arms and legs a bit spread when standing
At the moment I am not able to do that.
If I got some spare time I will help you for sure.
Meanwhile you can try pushing his chest forward or legs back. :D

Edit:
So basically u need to make the legs go a bit behind.
I would also extend the canvas a bit. It will be hard to get it in exact 32x32. U can work on 64x64 and have some pixels go out of 32x32.

Here you can see example:
example.png
Each square here is 32x32 and you can see here that hair are going out of this space, and that's completely fine.

Last edited:
Edit:
So basically u need to make the legs go a bit behind.
I would also extend the canvas a bit. It will be hard to get it in exact 32x32. U can work on 64x64 and have some pixels go out of 32x32.

I know that, but it could fit to the same size as a citizen outfit. So I compared both and their heads are pixel perfectly aligned to maintain perspective. reduced size of one of his feet claws. So the only thing that feels "off" is the right hand, but that's his charm so I'm not changing.
1597291820106.png

I know that, but it could fit to the same size as a citizen outfit. So I compared both and their heads are pixel perfectly aligned to maintain perspective. reduced size of one of his feet claws. So the only thing that feels "off" is the right hand, but that's his charm so I'm not changing.
I'd rather make him go off the 32x32 and get more details.
But I'll try something when I get home, cause I am at work now.

Back