• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Horrible day at school

See that building next to your school? Go on the roof and try to fly! :)

JK.. :p

You'll get through it

Ive met few girls kinda attractive not so much into the look but into the karacter and such.. But still some guy's are strange im talking to them and such like im the only crazy1 in the class :< SAD! :D

What do you want to do with this? Proove that your not a geek? imo...

By the way, GONGRATZ YOU TALKED TO GIRLS!!!!
You're saying that you are normal now you are telling us that you are "crazy"

Damn there's such a beautifull girl in my class... i have a crash on her since i met her a year ago. Also i made a really big shit today, you know. It was like a fucking "BAM!!!" and POW, shit went to the toilet. Was so awesome.
bunny_pancake.jpg

Here in Argentina, in our class, we are 5 boys and 17 girls.
Its funny because this 17 girls are all retarded rofl

bully them, haha bully those retarded and youll have a great time xD

Neon again i will say he is in a noob school maybe in underground it's not illegal hussam is just a noob...

@people: yeah im so much crazy on internet in life am damn polite ..

lol its a cool class acutelly just 1 fucking this little gay fckin my pants awwwwhhhhhh im running from him i am scareddd

sincerely, we don't care about ur class, and if you are fearing the gays, then you are even more gay than them. /end of crying

Speak for yourself lmfao, when I walk in stockholm city I often get attacks and fall to ground out of all eye candy I see.

And then you used the smooth line "I fell for you" or how the line now goes? xD

First of all @hussam post : it's not illegal ya habibi , im living with girls from the age of 5 when i started kindergarden and it's not illegal you went to a gay school i think.

second : i hate people talking like this [1 gay 3 what ever] what is bad? i think you're just complaining for the first day your last school you didn't know who will be your friend but you get used to it and zisly is right what is about girls in this problem? are you a gay didn't ever see a girl?!

lmfao noob no its you

Back