• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My house bugged

Rengvaleth

Reaction score
Guys, im really sad right now, i lost shitload of stuff cause of some wierd bug in my house.

Take a look at this.
Groundfloor, lost 5 softboots, 4 spellbook of dark mysteries, 2 magic sword, emerald sword, 2 justice seeker, 2 mastermind shields, skullcracker armor, skull helmet and probably something i missed now...
2zrm36c.jpg

Second floor
Lost like sick amounts of bp spirits, all my addon items i collected throughout my time on this server(sadpanda...)
mv4vo2.jpg

Third floor
Some mageitems, tomes and other crap lost, also some money i think...
1p88ea.jpg

Fourth floor
lost some MPAs(junk) but.. i lost some gems, and i collect them so i am a very very sad panda right now...
1z1hjba.jpg

So. All squares that was deleted was in the lower right corner, what causes this? am i the only one with this problem? what will happen now, will i get my stuff back by some reset perhaps? whatever happens now, i demand answers!

EDIT: also lost stuff in basement, dont know what kind of stuff but anyways i counted that 38 squares in my house has been deleted WTF?

guys, im really sad right now, i lost shitload of stuff cause of some wierd bug in my house.

Take a look at this.
Groundfloor, lost 5 softboots, 4 spellbook of dark mysteries, 2 magic sword, emerald sword, 2 justice seeker, 2 mastermind shields, skullcracker armor, skull helmet and probably something i missed now...
2zrm36c.jpg

second floor
lost like sick amounts of bp spirits, all my addon items i collected throughout my time on this server(sadpanda...)
mv4vo2.jpg

third floor
some mageitems, tomes and other crap lost, also some money i think...
1p88ea.jpg

fourth floor
lost some mpas(junk) but.. I lost some gems, and i collect them so i am a very very sad panda right now...
1z1hjba.jpg

so. All squares that was deleted was in the lower right corner, what causes this? Am i the only one with this problem? What will happen now, will i get my stuff back by some reset perhaps? Whatever happens now, i demand answers!

Edit: Also lost stuff in basement, dont know what kind of stuff but anyways i counted that 38 squares in my house has been deleted wtf?

hahahahahah "why god why" hahahahahahaha lmfao hahahahahahahahahaahhahahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It happened again, i lost lots of more items, this time all my money, all my addonitems, almost every rare i had. GMs keep ignoring me in-game and havent done anything about this.

1dqfk.jpg

2vtv5ec.jpg

2vwtg94.jpg

2gwhy1e.jpg

I guess the easiest solution is to not put items in your houses anymore? ;x

Back