• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My house...? (GM please read ASAP)

Divian

Reaction score
I had a drawer with all of my equipment and gems and everything i own except what I wear, which is alot, in my house basement. Suddenly I logg on after sleep and work, and its gone.. Has anything like this happened to anyone else? I know my rl friends house has been cleaned, and hes retired.. Renacashi's house in venore is also cleared, but I haven't talked with him yet... Does the server have a corrupt GM? if not, what's wrong?

Please reply as fast as you can!

Yours,
Tiri!

i had a drawer with all of my equipment and gems and everything i own except what i wear, which is alot, in my house basement. Suddenly i logg on after sleep and work, and its gone.. Has anything like this happened to anyone else? I know my rl friends house has been cleaned, and hes retired.. Renacashi's house in venore is also cleared, but i haven't talked with him yet... Does the server have a corrupt gm? If not, what's wrong?

Please reply as fast as you can!

Yours,
tiri!
ofcourse the server got a corrupt gm! Your house is clean what do u think?!

Now when its not just Renancashi, could you please stop blaming the gm's? retarted kids, go to school or something

Sorry @ up, I know now for sure there's no corrupted GM. But I hadn't read Renacashi's post.

Been trying to contact GM all day, 3 of them have been on, and no reply yet. I understand if you already know this and are trying to work it out, but if thats the case, please just leave me a message saying "We're working on it!" or whatever. Confusing without replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been trying to contact GM all day, 3 of them have been on, and no reply yet. I understand if you already know this and are trying to work it out, but if thats the case, please just leave me a message saying "We're working on it!" or whatever. Confusing without replies.

We are working hard to locate the problem, we are sorry that we have not responded to your pm's, but usually we have on ignore pm.

We have however fixed the CTRL+R function, so you can report by using it.

If you locate the problem, you'll most likely have to restart the server anyway, so will I ever get my items back? It sucks loosing all you have, except all i have on my character.

Same :/ It sux.. i lost a LOT of shit.. prolly about 20k cap just items, more or less

So I'm confused.. I still havent heard anything since ur last post here.. Is anything going to happen?...

Back