• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my house (:

BOTTER BOTTER BOTTER :D lol
your like a woman wen it comes to deco lol never happy, but looks good :thumbup:

You'll never decorate it as phine(fine) as my house were back in the days ;)

----hus.JPG

Thought your house was nice to x)

PZ~

Last edited:
Hmhm... Theres nothin to pay attention at in you're cribz... Nubitemsos. Check "Liic"'s house if it's still there, in Ank

Deccoer:
canuvih

PS:
- Had to notice the picture was called "canttouchtihihsnanannaan"?, you've been touched like 100times, and 2times(solo style) by me ;(

Emeo you really are an attention *****, just by reading the forums I've started to dislike you lol

dude
i know its deco bla bla ...
but
ITS A OT
IM 100% SURE THAT NO1 HAS LIKE 15K IN TIBIA RL..
ROFL
-.-
like lvl 20 :( max
xD
OWN3D GO PLAY TIBIA RL
O,O

dude
i know its deco bla bla ...
but
ITS A OT
IM 100% SURE THAT NO1 HAS LIKE 15K IN TIBIA RL..
ROFL
-.-
like lvl 20 :( max
xD
OWN3D GO PLAY TIBIA RL
O,O

If you're gonna "jump" our community I'll do it to you aswell.

Im really sorry I had to say this, but when I see you I see a lonely 13 year old kid without any friends.
Kinda pathetic to insult others for not being successful when you're not worth mentioning.

And the fact that you are very annoying.

Sorry for this mate, but you need to realise whats going on.

And by the way, remove the "softcores gamemaster" under your name.

Hmhm... Theres nothin to pay attention at in you're cribz... Nubitemsos. Check "Liic"'s house if it's still there, in Ank

Deccoer:
canuvih

PS:
- Had to notice the picture was called "canttouchtihihsnanannaan"?, you've been touched like 100times, and 2times(solo style) by me ;(

We know your the master emeo. (NOT)

If you're gonna "jump" our community I'll do it to you aswell.

Im really sorry I had to say this, but when I see you I see a lonely 13 year old kid without any friends.
Kinda pathetic to insult others for not being successful when you're not worth mentioning.

And the fact that you are very annoying.

Sorry for this mate, but you need to realise whats going on.

And by the way, remove the "softcores gamemaster" under your name.

WOW richey-.-
noch you flamed a 13kind...
Man,... It' Babyvoice...
Why are you so fuck'd up Rich'?

Back