• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MY house

Nateriss

Reaction score
Hello, i got a house at south of thais dp, Thais House 24, nobady is invited, and now is it empty, i have cash at dp, and so on, really what have happend? cant you guys roll it back to yesterday before the ss? really, i have lost cash for 20kk and items for 70kk, i hade great shield thunder hammer and much much more.. come on please.. over and out yours Asterix Obelix

so you want them to give you 90kk??? and you don't even have proof that you aint lieing? LOL

so i dont say they will give me 90kk, just role the serve back to yesterday before ss so we get all the staff gave

They keep reseting all the time now, we havent got our stuff back so whats gonna happen? I feel very disapointed since i played here for many weeks and has brought many new players to the server, and this is the thanks we get for putting time and effort into it.

they need to do something ot may not be 100% stable but the least they can do is let us keep our items in our fucking house without the worry of it getting cleaned.

Back