• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My idea :)

what are you telling closed in a few fucking days? i can understand u have relation with twiftysoft admins and u dont like people go another server but what we can do? gms taking off his eggs with all money made with this 2 years and 2 servers with lot of people with 10000kks,tank chars etc, if twiftysoft dont make anything new we go ambera an no problemo kuz ambera was old legend ot were teams fighted there alot of time and no problemo were.

I have no longer relation or w.e you think so with TwifySoft, I don't care who leaves this server, I don't care who doesn't like it anymore.
Every single player can decide what to do, where to play, with who and when.

About closing servers, they're all unsuccessful.

And as usual 0 reply from staff..... I give this server 6 months max if that ignorance from staff keeps up and then there will be nothing other than bots if the server will be still alive. Cya on ambera.net twifysoft community.

And as usual 0 reply from staff..... I give this server 6 months max if that ignorance from staff keeps up and then there will be nothing other than bots if the server will be still alive. Cya on ambera.net twifysoft community.
If u go I come with u my brother from another mother <3<3<3<3

Back