• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My idea :)

widzisz gumcok jakie czasy frajernia sie panoszy i mysli ze moze zabierac glos w takich tematach jak my tu dyskutujemy o przyszlosci tych 2 nieszczesnych swiatow i dalej bedzie myslal ze ma cos do powiedzenia dlatego trzeba od czasu do czasu pokazac im gdzie ich miejsce

@Wicher1964
aż sie łezka w oku zakrecilo patrzac na to jakie ludki wtedy grały. nikt nie myslal o pingowaniu, brat za brata życie był w stanie oddac (Rojo & Roojek pozdrawiajo)

kim ty kurwo jestes zeby sie wypowiadac na moj temat? typkiem co ma w glowie gowno i sra sie o pixele i sie wypowiada, chodz w dupie byl i gowno widzial? dajesz glos jak ja mowie ze masz to zrobic, poki co takiej komendy nie bylo przyglupie ktory traktuje tibie jak zycie, zamknij morde i idz sie pucowac do siwka o konto na lunarze masz 3 sekudny. koniec rozmowy i sie nie odzywaj jak nie ma komendy bo nastepnym razem bedzie smycza po glowie ;) bye bye
tobie to proponuje sie uwalic na pizde szczotexie bez pvp

nawet jak softy podniesli z kogos to oddali komus kto nie mial :) no chyba ze był to boombastic to jeszcze go pewnie ujebali

I think that both ots are completely finished there won't be such gameplay as it was previously people will only fight and then logout from the game because of worthless gameplay on ots where staff doesn't give a singe fuck about their players and people are already with bank balance of 1000kkk's, there is not even one big team to make a reload for and there are only retarded people who likes RPG style of this game. Don't fucking tell that lunarforce is made for people who wants to fight when it's been nearly 2 years since you have launched this server and now since months there are only botters who only get as highest lvl as they can and then transfer back to the shadowcores so answer yourself who would play on server from 1 lvl when there are 100 people online at its best. Believe me there won't be such times/wars as it was previously it happens to every open tibia server and this bad time came to both twifysoft servers a while ago. There is only one option to bring back good times because i'm assuming that you won't open third server which is transfer all lunar characters back to shadow and then reset lunar and put it with normal pvp without any fucking share exp people will still play with the characters that would be moved back there or if not just fuck them you will get more better players on a new lunar I guarantee with my head that teams,people from shadow and old lunar would play on a fresh server when everyones chances are equal and there would be nice time for next one year at least. Other than that we can only be forum fighters forever or wait for any other similar server which can be Ambera.

pozdrawiam hirek wrona

nie czytałem tych wypocin jakubie takze jebac cie i te twoje zakola jak na autostradzie

I think that both ots are completely finished there won't be such gameplay as it was previously people will only fight and then logout from the game because of worthless gameplay on ots where staff doesn't give a singe fuck about their players and people are already with bank balance of 1000kkk's, there is not even one big team to make a reload for and there are only retarded people who likes RPG style of this game. Don't fucking tell that lunarforce is made for people who wants to fight when it's been nearly 2 years since you have launched this server and now since months there are only botters who only get as highest lvl as they can and then transfer back to the shadowcores so answer yourself who would play on server from 1 lvl when there are 100 people online at its best. Believe me there won't be such times/wars as it was previously it happens to every open tibia server and this bad time came to both twifysoft servers a while ago. There is only one option to bring back good times because i'm assuming that you won't open third server which is transfer all lunar characters back to shadow and then reset lunar and put it with normal pvp without any fucking share exp people will still play with the characters that would be moved back there or if not just fuck them you will get more better players on a new lunar I guarantee with my head that teams,people from shadow and old lunar would play on a fresh server when everyones chances are equal and there would be nice time for next one year at least. Other than that we can only be forum fighters forever or wait for any other similar server which can be Ambera.

pozdrawiam hirek wrona
nie no kurwa i am wzruszony bez kitu.. przeczytalem cale doceniam i szanuje

for all these that won't understand what i wrote above

kurwy i pety co sie tak tutaj wywyzszaja a jebani ogladali casty (jak juz byly) lub biegali na 100 petach i sprawdzali ciala czy backpack nie spadl jak bilismy sie gdy byly 3-4 dobre teamy rok temu a moze i dalej to wy nawet sie nie odzywajcie tu bo mieliscie czas sie wyexpic na serwie pelnym brazoli i gosci co graja w kosteczke aby na bocie przez rok i obrosliscie w piorka gdyby zrzucili wszystkich z lunar na ten smietnikowy ots a lunar z pvp zwyklym mialbyc od zera chcialbym zobaczyc to wasze dobre pvp i jak byscie chlapali morda bedac jebanymi randomami bo zaden dobry team takich smietnikow by nie wzial do walki dlatego nie chce sie nawet udzielac do ludzi waszego pokroju nic nie zrobi sie juz na tych dwoch skurwialych otsach i pierdole wasze wypociny jedyny sensowny sposob to albo nowy twifysoft serwer albo ambera i dawac na mate skurwysyny

for all these that won't understand what i wrote above

kurwy i pety co sie tak tutaj wywyzszaja a jebani ogladali casty (jak juz byly) lub biegali na 100 petach i sprawdzali ciala czy backpack nie spadl jak bilismy sie gdy byly 3-4 dobre teamy rok temu a moze i dalej to wy nawet sie nie odzywajcie tu bo mieliscie czas sie wyexpic na serwie pelnym brazoli i gosci co graja w kosteczke aby na bocie przez rok i obrosliscie w piorka gdyby zrzucili wszystkich z lunar na ten smietnikowy ots a lunar z pvp zwyklym mialbyc od zera chcialbym zobaczyc to wasze dobre pvp i jak byscie chlapali morda bedac jebanymi randomami bo zaden dobry team takich smietnikow by nie wzial do walki dlatego nie chce sie nawet udzielac do ludzi waszego pokroju nic nie zrobi sie juz na tych dwoch skurwialych otsach i pierdole wasze wypociny jedyny sensowny sposob to albo nowy twifysoft serwer albo ambera i dawac na mate skurwysyny

if u start with english then continue and finish with it you fucking monkey

both replies are about the same but maybe i wrote more towards "wanabies" from shadow these days so you don't have to understand it brazoli

pozdrawiam hirek wrona
english post!!! marry me!!

Back