• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

my ip?

Reaction score
1. in what situations can someone view my ip?

what can someone "find out" from seeing my ip?

3. if i were to play a game, let's say it's an open tibia server for convenience and i had 2 characters. i tried to hide the fact that i played them both and claimed they were different people. the admin would be able to see that the ip on them both is the same and claim otherwise?

4. i got a new router and my ip has changed.. any other ways to change my ip? (get a "new" ip)

does anyone have the same ip as me? they're only like 10 or so numbers long and there must be a billion? or so ips if everyone has a unique one? lol

if i got a new ip, is there a chance that someone else used to use that ip?

do people that live near me have a similar ip?

:) (1, 3 + 4 are the ones i want answered mostly but answer the ones too if you can be bothered)

does anyone have the same ip as me?
no

no

do people that live near me have a similar ip?
yes

does anyone have the same ip as me?
no
Some crappy companies tend to share the IP with other customers... 'NAT all the way to the money!' --It is also sometimes used as a security measurement.

no
Wrong.

#1:
By making any kind of internet contact with another computer... Note, with APPS like MSN you first send the data to MSN servers and then the serv0rs re-send it to the person you're talking with. It acts as a proxy. So, only the server is able to view your IP. However, this vary depending of the APP (ofkingrly? =[) you're using. If you're a psycho with these things then I recommend you to download WireShark and sniff the packages.

#2:
Depends of your ISP&Country. The max they can easily know via ARIN is, your country (HERP), ISP name, IP Range blablablabla ISP stuff blablabla & maybe state (DERP).

#3:
Yes... unless you do use a proxy for one of'em. BRS tend to use Proxy for Tibia RL... So, if you're really that desperate you might want to give it a shot.

Last edited:
Back