• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My items forgotten? GM's please answer!

Divian

Reaction score
New thread, same thing.. i lost all my items, havent heard from a GM for a while now.. wondering whats going on to fix this?

Serious, stop the crying and just quit the OT if you don't like it.

GM's wont give you anything back, so don't make useless threads sorry.

Krigaren is right, we wont give any items back..
since sometimes the whole server loses alot of things, and it would take too long to refund it.

Not even RL tibia does it. get real :D

Let's say Tibia have a roll-back, does the people that lost something get it back? no no no!

If cipsoft made a mistake which caused rich players to loose their items, im pretty fucking sure they'd roll back the server or do something.

what cip would do is give them a consulation prize. Mabye double loot or xp for a day. Def not there items back.

If it was due to something caused by Cip, they would fix it, or give the user something worth enough / rare enough to cover what they lost.

If it was due to something caused by Cip, they would fix it, or give the user something worth enough / rare enough to cover what they lost.

True.. and he lost about 60-70kk worth of items

Thank you street, Richey you told me you were fixing the problem.. What happened? Why arent any of the victims informed of anything? You gotta understand, if you were to downgrade my char, dont you think talaturen would give me back my losses in lvls\magic\skills or whatever? I'm pretty sure. What makes this any different?

Ok, if you say so...

In every world of tibia it has been at least 1 big roll-back...

Everytime we lost items-exp-houses-lvls, does CIP makes 2x exp weekends, or maybe 2x loot?...

C'mon your kiddin me.

There has been only 1 double exp weekend, and it was just for the Premmy addon items...

Also, there has been less than 10 2x weeks, due to major updates, or the Tibia Aniversary.

So please, just shut the fuck up.

Zuricata

Ok, if you say so...

In every world of tibia it has been at least 1 big roll-back...

Everytime we lost items-exp-houses-lvls, does CIP makes 2x exp weekends, or maybe 2x loot?...

C'mon your kiddin me.

There has been only 1 double exp weekend, and it was just for the Premmy addon items...

Also, there has been less than 10 2x weeks, due to major updates, or the Tibia Aniversary.

So please, just shut the fuck up.

Zuricata

Right, but that effects _everyone_. This is only a small number that were hit pretty hard, losing almost everything not just a couple things.

But how does the GM's would know what did they lost?

That's pretty hard to do, since theres no Items Log, or something like it.

Zuricata

Thank you street, Richey you told me you were fixing the problem.. What happened? Why arent any of the victims informed of anything? You gotta understand, if you were to downgrade my char, dont you think talaturen would give me back my losses in lvls\magic\skills or whatever? I'm pretty sure. What makes this any different?

Go and cry in a pillow, you twat.

If you guys don't understand they can't pick 2x exp, cause just think about it every level 200 would have 10x and the people that would start would get 100 very fast etc, do what you like.

@Flamers of this thread
How would u feel if you wake up in the morning, got a breakfast and then login in ur house and see it's f*cking cleared lol? Pierce, Tiri and loads of others lost the most rare items on the whole server but no, nothing happends.

And btw, you now come up saying 'it's to late' to refund anything, that's ur only problem here rofl, u wait to long before you act. (staff)

Back