• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My items forgotten? GM's please answer!

Serious, stop cry cuz you are hunted and sell your char

Are you fucking kidding with me? I'm not even playing SoftCores since 2 months back so get some fact before posting lol. If I ever get your IP which I will, I'll make your life on SoftCores painful :)

cuz its the best way to ruin kids lives who are addicted to tibia lol

This is how they would know what i had in my house (this don't include anything i had downstairs or upstairs, unfortunatly i don't have a pic of my thais house but 2 of the GM's helped give me ideas when i was decoring it and broadcasted MSG's for the items i bought for the decor which talaturen can show in the logs)

If you have pic, ofcourse that you should get at least that floor back...

That's a proove of your items.

Zuricata.

PD: Anyone else whit pics? or just crying?

This is how they would know what i had in my house (this don't include anything i had downstairs or upstairs, unfortunatly i don't have a pic of my thais house but 2 of the GM's helped give me ideas when i was decoring it and broadcasted MSG's for the items i bought for the decor which talaturen can show in the logs)

The first floor of your Thais house can be seen at 2:03 in this video:
YouTube - Tibia softcores pk

I'm through with this please just tell me GM's, what do you honestly think about this? Put yourselves in the same situation as me, Pierce or Stanken~(these are who i know of). And state your honest opinion about what is wrong or right. Should we or should we not get our items\something of value that can match up to it? If you'd let me I could disguss this with any of you. But posting shit on forum is worthless! Specially when there's hardly any communication with you guys.

I'm through with this please just tell me GM's, what do you honestly think about this? Put yourselves in the same situation as me, Pierce or Stanken~(these are who i know of). And state your honest opinion about what is wrong or right. Should we or should we not get our items\something of value that can match up to it? If you'd let me I could disguss this with any of you. But posting shit on forum is worthless! Specially when there's hardly any communication with you guys.

My opinion keep your items in a depot till you know that the houses are safe, cause there been many threads about houses so don't blame anyone cause most of the players knew that houses were cleaned by bug or something like that.

Good luck on SoftCores use depot next time.

Krigaren, if you dont know what you're talking about, its best to keep your mouth shut. This has never happened before, and it never should have. The reason you've seen a lot of posts lately is because it all happened at the same time. If you have a house you never deco it with the nicest items u have? Why are you always interfering? I asked for the GM's to reply. You're no GM even if u want to be!

lol gm srsly ? he got screen on his house? and u aint doin shit? so lame by u gm's..

Dame, I lost my whole house items worth 70kk.... gm please give back i didn't hide them on noob char...

How about if someone lies about it then, says they lost it but they never did?

Back