• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My latest mapping

Why U keep using those mountain borders unproperly *_*
Cuz i can <3

@Up
Started mapping some again, don't know if it'll last but i'll make it a try atleast

note: THIS is just a layout tho. I'll post the finished piece either tonight or tomorrow!

sXFK3WA.jpg

Looks a bit empty imo. You should add some details and nature. Seems like you forgot a lot of things, but if it's your first piece it's good.

Looks a bit empty imo. You should add some details and nature. Seems like you forgot a lot of things, but if it's your first piece it's good.
dude, it's only a template, it's only like 10% done. Check the first page of the thread for my old work ^^

Maybe you should start taking critique serious because I see no improvement on your mapping. It's still the same borderbugged, empty spaces that you posted in your first images. And if you don't want people to comment on how unfinished your mapping is, don't post it at all until it's finished.

Maybe you should start taking critique serious because I see no improvement on your mapping. It's still the same borderbugged, empty spaces that you posted in your first images. And if you don't want people to comment on how unfinished your mapping is, don't post it at all until it's finished.
Yeah, but he commented as i were done which i'm not, and i've heard about the border bug, yes. But could you please tell me where it is then instead of just mentioning it? Because i don't really see it.

I think that you have a lot of potential when I look at your old mapping. With a little bit of practise you could become very good at mapping!

Back