• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign My layouts :)

beztyt-1345253136.png

That stroke so many pixels no?

I mean that white stroke arround all images (border) like menu.. I think it has toomany pixels

Well dont know how paintnet works, in photoshop should be nice a 1px border with 70% opacity or less.. it depents

Raggaer... choose the images.. for images of tibia..
choose the font of letters...

Its not shit imo. Its useable just not buy worthy which is what u all wanna see. He is getting there and with paint.net he is really pushing it. Also u need to help me with creating these templates btw :p i have some awesome ideas! Just dont know how to do them via paint.net

Also forgot to say,I'm working on another one :p
current progress
a-1345251316.jpg

Alright, lets discuss..

Your photoshop style is... different :D

-Background (I prefer one colour like dark gray, white, black, etc)
-Navigation, yours is real hard to read. Your colours are good, black and red or blue?! Three colours doesn't mix well. So change to blue or change to red.
-Dragon background; delete it, just put an ordinary text box for news, or people will struggle to read the text, even if you have a transparent box.
-Text; go for something plain and easy to read, your text is tooo big.

Change those, and you'll be on your way :)
Keep practicing

Edit; looks like i've quoted the wrong template :p

It looks way too stretched.. make it normal then add like a fade effect border.

Back