• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My League Of Legends Sprites in Tibia!

So far the champions queue is:
1. Kai'sa (working on it now)
2. Dr.Mundo
3. Darius
4. Gragas

Thanks guys for being active and for your ideas! :)

@Lurk

I have to be honest.
That was a challenge for me working with such a saturated and bright colors in 32x32.
But here it is!

Kai'sa (Arcade skin)
kai sa.jpg
kaisa7.gif

Please be aware that I am NOT ALLOWING to edit/copy/share/use this sprite as well as others in this thread!
If you would like to use any of my sprites, please contact me first.

Post automatically merged:

Very nice sprites! How long have you been spriting? :)

Thanks a lot :3

Not that long to be honest. I am mostly drawing/tattooing.

Last edited:
@kor

And here Is my try with mundo.
Let me know guys if you like it :D

Dr. Mundo
mundo.jpg
mundo final3.gif

Please be aware that I am NOT ALLOWING to edit/copy/share/use this sprite as well as others in this thread!
If you would like to use any of my sprites, please contact me first.

Last edited:
at this point make every champ in every single skin lmao
great job, they're beautiful <3

This is crazy how about volibear
For sure in the queue as well! :D
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Guys please check out my new thread where you can post your own or maybe you have some sprites around your pc that you can share with others.
(does not matter how good/bad they are).

Last edited:
Nice sprites, congrats :)
Why not allow the community to edit, use or share your sprites since u're learning as well?

Nice sprites, congrats :)
Why not allow the community to edit, use or share your sprites since u're learning as well?
We are always learning, there is no point at designs that will be your final stage and you never can be the best, but always better.
I consider my sprites as good enough and time consuming that I am not allowing to share them for nothing(not all of them, I created a thread where I will be posting my free sprites).
I value my time and this is why.

Back