• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My League Of Legends Sprites in Tibia!

lol did this seriously fit the 32x32?
@kor

And here Is my try with mundo.
Let me know guys if you like it :D

Dr. Mundo
View attachment 48629
View attachment 48646

Please be aware that I am NOT ALLOWING to edit/copy/share/use this sprite as well as others in this thread!
If you would like to use any of my sprites, please contact me first.

boy here is making miracles happen

Not in order but here's urgot.
I tried to make him as small as possible and this is how it went.
Also I have added a highlight behind him so it will present itself better (mostly in dark theme) :D
View attachment 49247
View attachment 49253

Why not go bigger?
It seems you have a decent idea of how to apply colors, but some of these sprites are too small and that doesn't let that ability shine nor help you practice with Tibia perspective.

Video Game League Of Legends Sword Demon Aatrox HD Wallpaper Background  Image in 2020 | Wallpaper backgrounds, Lol league of legends

Aatrox
He is gaint :eek: never knew lol
--Not made by me.

At this moment I am on holiday.
I am comming back tomorrow so I will continue this thread.
Recently I had not enough time to work with sprites but the queue is there and I will definitely finish it! :)
Post automatically merged:

Why not go bigger?
It seems you have a decent idea of how to apply colors, but some of these sprites are too small and that doesn't let that ability shine nor help you practice with Tibia perspective.
the urgot was definitely too small, that's why it's not here anymore.
I wasn't happy with the result and I noticed it before any comments.
Thanks for pointing out anyways! :D

due to no spare time for this kind of jobs, I'll leave it for some time.
Focusing now on different sprites. One day the list will be done in full, that's for sure :)

latest

singed (2).png singed.png
Something i did for someone that doesn't deserve it, free for use. if anyone need another lol character or walking frames let me know

Attachments

Singed136 years old6'3 — 1,90 meters
777.png

just look for any 3d model, open it in blender or web, you will see this character posture is like the sprite.
and the sprite is 100% isometrical, i invite you people to put in inside in tibia, it doesn't look like sitting because is Tall like a demon

777.png

View attachment 71418
So I guess it's because of Feature - [DLL] Simple WSAD in C++ (https://otland.net/threads/dll-simple-wsad-in-c.273860/post-2708055) ? Also, looks like @Cardinale is your multi-account, right?

P.S. wczoraj from Discord means yesterday
nobody mentioned you here in this post, get away.

Last edited:
To your information, I do know a bit about spriting. Wanted to help you visualize it, but instead of learning from it you got all defensive.
Good luck in life with that attitude. Also, next time I won't bother.

oh sorry i tought you where one of the guys talking about shitting singed, sorry, i will correct a little bit the sprite and send it to you in a few hours
as i commented in the photo discord uploaded by kor, still need refining

2.png

Last edited:
Im in mobile now and cant draw lines for referencing. But feet and butt should be aligned, they are in any of the picturrs or models you showed. They are not in your sprite. As I said in my first post. Is good sprite but pose migth need some corrections

Back