• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Leveling Progress :D

IMO its alot better to use equipment to gain something like extra magiclevel, protection for fire, earth, ice etc.
HOTA is more like a decoration for 30 minutes until the gem runs out of power and you have to insert a new one.

@HalfAway armor gives protekt vs physical ^^ and for example terra set, or infact any of the sets, terra, magma, glacier, energy you have to be level 30 for boots, 35 for helm 40 for legs and 50 for armor so cant use anything good yet =P ^^

@Nitro its moved now ^
@HalfAway i appreciate it too bad we play diff servs ^^ and what level are you on selena? ^^

Last edited:
Micheal Scoufield is gay. Just thought I'd get that out there.

Nice thread I actually have a level 8 pally in antica with 90 dist

I like how you start with noob EQ, then suddenly someone is following you around helping you hunt and you have full set.

You seduced someone to be your Sugar Daddy ^.-. Or Sugar Mama.

@Flatlander feeling to lazy to play on it right now thoght it has only mlvl 35, i was gonna wait until like 45-50 but fuck it ^^

Last edited:
level 24 and 25 ^^
I8vXlFH.jpg

H2fBfmU.jpg

LAWL you went from complete shit gear to complete OP gear xD nice job dude gogo lv 100? ;D

im lazy but i just got lvl 27 =P but forgot the pic :/ and died cuz of lagg ;D il update tomorrow :)

If you don't like Hota why dont you buy batwing hat then? it is prolly a bit more expensive but also gives +1 mlvl

Back