• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Leveling Progress :D

i havent bean very active at my druid :) becuse i created a guild and we are alredy 21 Members! :) also i did some leveling on my druid i missed to screen the 3 lvles just now dident think about it :/
DQTg1bX.jpg

Throwback sunday >-< lost total 1.5kk~ (item worth items) and my friend 218 Ek lost 1-2kk~ (Alexaz)
yeye i know we noobs dieing without bless, but i dident even know i wasent blessed buuuuuuut yeah
just orderd other 2kk to compensate the loss LOL .... and @vTune thx man :)
WFz7qn8.png

@hehemidu eather the server had mass kick or was my net that fucked up :/
also i got 350k~ after buying all gear semiliar to what i had, only thing i dident buy yet was dwarfven legs

@HalfAway i have one :) thing is i died by dragon lord lost all blesses beside twist of fate, they camped and ue comboed temple lost twist of fate, then i had no bless at last death and had some kick/laggs so he soloed me on the way to depo lol
@connorryan awesome! level? :D

@HalfAway i have one :) thing is i died by dragon lord lost all blesses beside twist of fate, they camped and ue comboed temple lost twist of fate, then i had no bless at last death and had some kick/laggs so he soloed me on the way to depo lol
@connorryan awesome! level? :D

not very high just started there level 18, transfered some gold.

Back