• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My life in legerian.net

Da'Moloz

Reaction score
I thought I might start a life thread..
I'll post screens here from time to time.
Currently Playing an 80+ Elder druid and 80+ Royal Paladin.

Todays headline: A Fail in the perfect plan to earn easy money.
Legerians most hated player, "Lap Oddech" or as known as "Uh Mejker" after his asshole attempt to kill people after a Darashia Raid.
He roped 11 demon skeletons and 3 scarabs up for a ladder, there it is only 1 walkable tile above.
And lure players to go up there, which they did and instantly died by the many creatures.

Their todays mission was simple, organize a team for desert quest, kill the one guy that that isn't in the team, to earn 10k in a easy way!
Well, they didn't know who came to help them do the quest and become target of their poor attempt of pking :)

2rz5bg1.jpg

2n6ajcx.jpg

259vmdi.jpg

14t24ub.jpg

10562du.jpg

1r2av4.jpg

29p7klt.jpg

ftkj20.jpg

2iqmtf4.jpg

52c3y8.jpg

wcffjr.jpg

Sometimes, carma bite you in your ass, very quickly after you do something bad :)

I will add some lvling screens later.

Wanted to make Goroma quest, took me 8 attempts before I finally reached Goroma.
16096qd.jpg

fixing the counterspell to pass the energyfield on goroma
1zo7t60.jpg

Fixing the access to the hydra island
2nh45ya.jpg

After some annoying quaras and shit, I finally got access
2ajvrrr.jpg

level up
2b9oqs.jpg

Not bad exp/h
scs18p.jpg

Tried poi dls