• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My life is over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
It was nice to meet everyone, I have some bad news. I will not live for long, I am starting to feel weaker and weaker when even posting this thread.

To make it short, I do not have cancer or anything like that. I ate FUCKING MOLD!!! and it's eating my body from the inside. Goodbye world.
ALWAYS check what kind of bread you are buying.

images

Feloth! You have Aspergillosis? :(

Wow, I am really sorry...I hope treatment works.

Seriously? I didn't know toxic mold could build up in food (but walls and shit), and I also didn't know there was no cure.

then dont forget to rep me! before you fell weaker

Wow Feloth...I hope they find a treatment.

Sorry dude.. Do you want to live?
If you want please understand that ive known people who have cured their sons from brain tumors by activating the pineal gland and using the law of atractions and the power of that gland located in the center of the brain to cure them, ive red a book from a respected scientist in my country saying that a person that was suffering from cancer used this and cured himself.. theres tons of cases, please take this advice serously, theres hope!
research on pineal gland and save yourself, i cannot stand a ded otlander :(

THE BREAD EXPIRED 31/10/10.. Why did they not remove it from the shop?? It's assassination I tell you!

inb4 HAHA DISREGARD, everyone got troll'd

Glad I don't eat bread, but I have eaten mold a million times, and the apartment I live in is full of it (gonna move in a month or two tho).

I think a combo of Amphotericin B (Antifungal) and Voriconazole (a common drug for curing Aspergillosis) could cure you tho. Who gave you this horrible diagnostic?

Well, if it doesn't work, you can always enjoy the millions ICA will be forced to give ya (a family member of a friend died because of a screw up, got like 10 mill).

Last edited:
This is so sad! I cannot believe they did this to you!
Good luck, I hope you'll wake up tomorrow! Please reply here if you do. I'll be waiting.

Yours sadly, Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back