• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming My life on deathzot !

Pecax

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Well,I don't have anything better to do atm except school,so why not give this a shot ! :D

Deathzot.com is a pretty unique custom server. If u never played it,i highly recommend you check it out ! It may be a little tough in the beginning but it gets pretty fun ! :p

This is what I'm up to atm ;

zQhLC5.jpg

ywtpF.jpg

I have a t4 set,currently working on my t5 armor ^^
I'm hunting minotaurs in the 5k area,they drop the stones that u can see in the picture ! U can use the stones on altars to turn them into T1 items,or if ur lucky,UNIQUES ! :)

For those of you that don't know,this is how it works.

7 T1 items > 1 T2 item.
7 T2 items > 1 T3 item.
7 T3 items > 1 T4 item.
7 T4 items > 1 T5 item.
7 T5 items > 1 T6 item.

T6 is max atm,but I'm pretty sure Syn is going to upgrade it ;P

U can get T1 items by crafting. Also by bosses(the low level bosses drop T1),and higher lvl bosses(drop T2 items and gems). U also have world bosses that require a team,and grant u items(but not gems).

Gems are used to upgrade ur weapon,also from T1 to T6.

U can also fish on this server. Fishing gives u decent exp,and monsters that u fish up,drop loot,which is sellable in the shop(u can make some nice cash) :p

Also,there's mining. I never used it before,but it's good if u want to start playing !

That's pretty basic. If u want to know anything more,let me know.

I did read it. It's still about that.

And btw dude,some of us want to skip the boring parts the of game.

When tibia was fun = nobody used bot
Btw,u just came and saw this thread,and started to whine about botting. Some ppl like it,some don't. However,there are more who do like it

EDIT ; Killed knight Templar. Sux loot tho ;<
BmMWS7.jpg

O2MHBn.jpg

New hunting spawn until 10k <.< And doing a world boss called FATHER TIME. U need 7k+ to enter,and u get 2 t2 items and like 50mil+

TlezCa.jpg

Qdml5l.jpg

No eq there ;P Cba to start all over again :p

>.< I just bot all day on my Reaper haha, Too easy.

12k Stones in about 2 days~ Also took 5k - 9.7k only on minos with stamina script I made.

lawl,thats op XD U got a nice script for spiders/8k area? ;P

Ty Caren :>

New hunting place until 9k ! :>
PlxyCl.jpg

Last edited:
ieEpxL.jpg

Still doing Father time and trying to get 9k ! I want to show u the 8k boss,but can't get a hold of him ! always killed